Welcome to GP practice de Admiraal
Here you will find a summary of all the information you may require about our GP practice. Please come in and speak to one of our assistants if you have any questions.
|Address||Admiraal de Ruyterweg 215-A
1056 GH Amsterdam
|Huisartsenpost||088-0030600 (after 17:00 and weekends)|
Monday to Friday
08:00 – 17:00
12:00 – 13:00
Online consultations (e-consultations)
13:00 – 17:00
17:00 – 18:00
The GP practice will be closed on Monday 26th December 2022 (Boxing day)
We will otherwise be open as usual during Christmas and New Year from 8:00- 17:00
The practice is currently closed for new patients who wish to register. We will update the website when we are open again for new registrations. Please be aware that it is not possible to register with our GP practice via our online patient portal.
How to book an appointment:
- Book online via our online patient services. This is only possible if we have confirmed your registration by e-mail.
- Or book by telephone 020-6121412
Pre-booked GP appointments:
Monday to Friday 08:00 -12:00 and 14:00-16:00
Each appointment is 10 minutes and is meant for one complaint only. If you wish to discuss more than one complaint please let the assistant know when you book your appointment.
Doctor’s assistant appointments/services:
- Monday to Friday
- Services: injections and vaccinations, measuring blood pressure or blood glucose levels, cervical (pap) smears, treatment of wounds and burns
Practice nurse (POH) appointments/services:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Services: diabetes, asthma, COPD, smoking, blood pressure check
Counsellor/psychologist (POH-GGZ) appointments:
- Tuesday and Thursday
- Services: counselling and therapy for psychological problems such as anxiety, depression, burn-out
- If you cancel your appointment less than 24 hours before the appointment or do not attend the appointment, you will be sent an invoice of 30 euros for the consultation. Please ask the assistant for further information.
Ground rules for appointments:
We aim to give everyone the time and attention they require. This means that we ask everyone to come at the correct appointment date and time.We have noticed that this does not always happen and that some people arrive late or forget to cancel their appointment if they are unable to attend. As a result, other patients are required to wait longer and there is less space in the appointment diary for others to make an appointment. In order to improve our services, we have made the following ground rules:
- Please aim to be in the practice a few minutes before your appointment so you will always be on time for your appointment.
- Please cancel your appointment well in advance if you are unable to attend (> 24 hours in advance)
- If you book an appointment online via the Webagenda, you will receive an SMS or email reminder of your appointment. If you book an appointment via the assistant, you will NOT receive a reminder. Please make a note of the appointment date and time in your diary.
- If you arrive too late the GP will decide when you will be seen. This depends on various factors such as how busy it is and the urgency of the medical complaint.
- An appointment is 10 minutes. If you arrive more than10 minutes too late, you have missed your appointment.
MISSED APPOINMENTS/ NO SHOW
- If you miss your appointment or arrive > 10 minutes late we will make a note of this.
- If this occurs more than 2 times per year, we will send you an invoice of 30 euros for the missed appointment before you can make a new appointment.
Why do I have to wait if the GP is running late?
As GPs we strive to see our patients on time. Sometimes there is a medical emergency or a patient needs more time than the allocated timeslot. Unfortunately, we cannot always anticipate these delays and kindly ask for your understanding.
Register online with our patient portal for the following online services:
- E-mail consultations, for non-urgent questions
- Repeat prescriptions
- Access to your personal medical records (from July 2020)
You can request a repeat prescription:
- Online via the portal
- By telephone (leave details on our prescription voicemail service)
- At the pharmacy
- At our reception
We have a multidisciplinary team of health professionals in our practice to support you with every aspect of your healthcare.
General practitioners who offer consultations in various languages:
- Margarethe van Bon (Dutch, German, English, French, Spanish)
- Duveken Voors (Dutch, English, French, German)
- Roderick van der Borden (locum GP)
- Elise Enklaar
- Lisanne Visser
- Astrid Lokas
- Annabel Scholtens
- Salima Rachi
- There is currently NO walk-in clinic.
- If you need to see the doctor we kindly ask you to contact the practice by telephone 020-6121412 e-mail email@example.com.
- You can also make an appointment online via the WebAgenda by registering with the patient online portal online patient services
- Videoconsultations. You can ask one of our assistents for a videoconsultation.
Feedback and complaints
If you would like to share your feedback or have a complaint about our services we would like to invite you to make an appointment to discuss this with us.
Alternatively you can complete the complaints form on the ‘Klachten’ page.
Healthcare in the Netherlands
If you have questions about how healthcare in the Netherlands is organised please visit the following website: